What is chase.com/verifycard and What are the benefits
In the united states, Chase bank is one of the largest credit card issuing company. The company has more than 5,000 physical bank branches and more than 16,000 ATM stops located in different locations of America.
The credit card company has quite a lot of credit card loans options. Plus the company operates in more than 80 countries.
The company was first founded in the year of 2000 and over the years they have based their business in America and in few other countries as well. In addition to that, they have more than 1.6 million of customers.
However, if you have recently signed up on the website, then you probably have received a physical card. Also along with the physical card, you may have noticed this chase.com/verifycard URL.
So what it is all about? Well, it is a credit card from the Chase bank. This card can be used to shop online and offline. Plus you can withdraw cash from the ATM points.
However, before you go and start using the card. At first, you need to activate it. Now the question is how do you activate the card? Well, this is where this chase.com/verifycard URL comes under the light.
Anyway to make you understand in a better way, here are all the steps that you have to follow.
How to Activate Chase Credit Card:
- Well, first of all, go to the chase.com/verifycard URL.
- After that, you have to click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Then you have to enter your band or credit card details along with your SSN.
- After that, simply create a new user ID.
- At the next step, you have to confirm your identity. Well, the process is pretty simple, you can confirm your identity using email, text or phone. Simply choose the preferred option.
- After that, you will receive a verification code from the Chase. Simply enter the code on the website.
- Now you have to create a new password and confirm it. So enter a new password and click on the next button.
- Now read all the legal agreements and terms and conditions and then hit the next button.
- At the next step choose all the additional service that you wish to take. Once you are done selecting the services click on the I Consent button and you are done.
So those were all the steps that you need to follow to activate the chase credit card. However now that you have activated the card, let’s talk about the ways to pay chase credit card bills.
How to pay chase credit card bills?
Well, there are a couple of ways to pay credit card bills. You can pay bills using mail, Phone, Text and so many other ways. However to help you out, here is a guide:
Pay Chase Credit Card Bills Online:
To pay chase credit card bills you have to go to the www.chase.com/verifycard URL. After that, you have to login and you will get to see all the pending bills.
Pay via mail:
If you want to pay via mail, then simply write a mail to the Chase customer support. Do not forget to mention your name and account number along with the money order. It will take around 5-7 days to complete the payment.
Pay Via Phone:
You can also pay via phone. Simply contact the customer service and ask them to make the payment. Also, you will need the credit card number so make sure, you have it, before calling them up.
Well, that was everything for the chase.com/verifycard article. If you have any questions, then do not forget to comment below.